Thursday, September 16, 2021

End the special relationship:
it's being used against freedom


The peoples of the United States and the United Kingdom must take a stance against the abusive diplomatic "special relationship" between the two countries.

It is being used as part of a major assault by America's Deep State and Britain's Establishment against the nemesis of those hoary conspiracies: Wikileaks and its founder, Julian Assange.

I will do my part. I am an American who was born American but who also was given British citizenship. That is, I had dual nationality.

No longer. I want it known that I repudiate any claim I might have on British citizenship. I don't care to retain that citizenship, despite the potential for technical benefits, such as a right to stay longer in the UK than a tourist.

To repeat:

I repudiate any claim on British citizenship. I adhere solely to my U.S. citizenship, God helping.

I wish that act to serve as a symbol of the necessity of ending the "special relationship," which has become a tool in the hands of security bureaucracies for the suppression of basic freedoms.

Obviously, this choice does not imply that my affection for the British people has diminished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End the special relationship:<br>it's being used against freedom

The peoples of the United States and the United Kingdom must take a stance against the abusive diplomatic "special relationship"...